|Bungalow||::: << Prev ::: Index ::: Next >> :::|
This bungalow is at the end of the track in the south-east corner of the Common, just beyond the double-fronted pair of cottages.
A cottage is shown on this site on a map dated 1892, but this building looks as if it may be more recent than that. Whilst the windows are of a modern type, the building lacks the extensions found on so many of the older cottages and the bricks are of the kind used to raise the roof of Forge Cottages not the "Norfolk Reds" seen in so many of the older cottages.
The picture was taken on 25 January 2005.
Page published: 11 February 2005